Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mitsibushi Pajero

Mitsibushi Pajero

Due to a change in circumstances, three cars will be one too many, so I am selling my Pajero something I never meant to do as I thought I would keep the old girl until one or the other of us was dead!

It is a 1996 2.8 LWB, 7 seat Fieldmaster to give it it's proper title. I imported the vehicle in July 2009 and when it arrived it was undersealed and waxoyled, fitted with a cat 1 Toad alarm, cruise control and towbar. The speedo was converted to read in miles and it had done 62000, it has now done 84,800 ish. These cars suffer with the top seals going in the fuel pump, something to do with the difference diesel between and Japan, last year it went into the main dealers and the pump was sent away for refurbishment, not just the top seals the whole lot. It also had two new batteries and last week new glow plugs, it has always been serviced at the local garage. It is MOT'd until June next year, I have all the receipts and previous MOT's. It has Yokhama I/T tyres, that's ice terrain and they really are good in the snow, and believe me they have really been tested up here in the last couple of years. They are also pretty good in the mud, the spare is brand new, never been on the road.

It really is a cracking beast I lavished love and attention on it because I really intended to keep, but we have a new car coming and it has to go. It starts first turn of the key and has never let me down.

2000 ONO

Forgot to say it is automatic, and it does about 28/30 mpg, but I don't go mad never more tha 55-60 mph

John
    Last edited by JAYB; 09-11-2012 at 15:50.
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

John,

very good chance I'll take this off your hands please. so first dips on this please. but before I commit 100% would you mind emailing me pictures to me (I'll pm you the address) as I cannot see the pics here at the office.
    -
    edit - if not convenient to email them separately don't worry, I can have a look later, but I'm still quite positive about wanting the car ;-)

thanks

PKL
    Last edited by PKL; 08-11-2012 at 15:43.

Quote Originally Posted by PKL View Post
    John,

very good chance I'll take this off your hands please. so first dips on this please. but before I commit 100% would you mind emailing me pictures to me (I'll pm you the address) as I cannot see the pics here at the office.
    -
    edit - if not convenient to email them separately don't worry, I can have a look later, but I'm still quite positive about wanting the car ;-)

thanks

PKL
    You have mail

God I miss my Pajero,, best motor I`ve had.

Anyone want to buy my Freelander to let me get this ! lol.. bloody superb motors,, Hope you are getting somit amazing to replace it with.

I hope you find a good home for her John!

Quote Originally Posted by JAYB View Post
    Due to a change in circumstances, three cars will be one too many, so I am selling my Pajero something I never meant to do as I thought I would keep the old girl until one or the other of us was dead!

It is a 1996 2.8 LWB, 7 seat Fieldmaster to give it it's proper title. I imported the vehicle in July 2009 and when it arrived it was undersealed and waxoyled, fitted with a cat 1 Toad alarm, cruise control and towbar. The speedo was converted to read in miles and it had done 62000, it has now done 84,800 ish. These cars suffer with the top seals going in the fuel pump, something to do with the difference diesel between and Japan, last year it went into the main dealers and the pump was sent away for refurbishment, not just the top seals the whole lot. It also had two new batteries and last week new glow plugs, it has always been serviced at the local garage. It is MOT'd until June next year, I have all the receipts and previous MOT's. It has Yokhama I/T tyres, that's ice terrain and they really are good in the snow, and believe me they have really been tested up here in the last couple of years. They are also pretty good in the mud, the spare is brand new, never been on the road.

It really is a cracking beast I lavished love and attention on it because I really intended to keep, but we have a new car coming and it has to go. It starts first turn of the key and has never let me down.

2000 ONO

Forgot to say it is automatic, and it does about 28/30 mpg, but I don't go mad never more tha 55-60 mph

John

Vehicle is now sold.

John

A shame to see the old girl go mate.

don't worry, it's going to a good home that will treat it with much love

I'm so glad

PKL John Forgot to put in the advert that the beast had been driven and handled all the central belt can throw at it .I drove that car and its a dream to drive on and off road makes you lazy you can drive it to the bottom of your high seat even in a swamp lol. What we going to do now old yen.?