Thread: Rifle Johnny

Rifle Johnny

We are glad to announce the launch today of the new "Rifle Johnny"

Scenario:

Picture the scene:

You are on the range at the firing point and quite happily waiting your detail when all of a sudden it starts to piss down. We've all seen the mad rush to cover the action/scope/rest with bits of old carpet, towels and even weather writers BUT now you dont have to with "Rifle Johnny" In cooperation with AIM Fieldsports 1967spud is proud to bring this product to you.

Turning this

in to this

Its long enough to cover a rifle with large scope and long barrel in the region of 30"-32" depending on rear bag size. not only does it cover the rifle and scope but also covers front pedestal rest and large rear bag. It can be rolled up and stored in pocket for quick access and can be fitted in less than 15 seconds.

All this for 20 posted to any UK Mainland address from next week onwards, intial batch wil be 25 number and possibly more.

Green only!!!

I MEANT TO ADD THAT THEY SHOULD FITT OVER MOST MODS AS WELL

THIS IS THE TARGET VERSION A TACTICAL AND FIELD VERSION ARE ALSO AVAILIBLE (SAME ONE REALLY)

please pm for details.
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

A good effort, but I can just see Reynard laughing his c*ck off at me chasing my rifle nodder round the field in the dark when the weather gets a bit blowy, plus whoever is on rco at the range , would have apoplexy if I chased it down range!....... seriously though, if it could be tailored down a bit , it would be viable for rifles actually "At the ready"
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

good comments and it comes with 2 elastic bands

ive got the production ones back and im really imp[ressed with them for the money you cant go wrong

sold some to mate the other day who will use them as a basic ground sheet that you can stuff in your pocket and kneel on when needed