Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Harkila trousers

Harkila trousers

After buying cheap rubbish and wrecking it within weeks (even days), have rapidly come to the opinion that you tend to get what you pay for. As much as it hurts, I am contemplating buying a pair of Harkila Prohunter trousers. Mainly due to seeing plenty of good reviews and the 5yr guarantee of course. Just wondered if anyone had a hot tip where they can be bought at not-so-unreasonable prices. The best price I've seen so far is 189.99...
    Thanks in advance

And i think he's on here if you do a search. I've bought from him and he's sound!
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!
    Another 7mm08 shooter!

An awesome way with words indeed
    Looking for an EU 50 (34 in waist) tho

Thanks anyway

Had the same problem with cheap trousers , then I spent a bit more but they all tear on fences. So I'm now in full leather....... Best thing I've ever done

Leather stands up to most and even resists the barb fences unlike my tweed.

Attachment 21235
    Quote Originally Posted by dac9976 View Post
    Had the same problem with cheap trousers , then I spent a bit more but they all tear on fences. So I'm now in full leather....... Best thing I've ever done
    Virtutis Gloria Merces

Quote Originally Posted by dac9976 View Post
    Harkila leather very good indeed but not washable just given mine a wipe over !

I never bother cleaning my leather ones.... Just stick them next to the boiler and dry them off

otisthedog
    .................................................. ..... sorry slightly distracted by BK's footnote!.

Yes i have got Pro Hunter trousers and having used plenty of others i would not use anything else now. they are quality, i bought mine for less than 160 (new). i mirror BK's above comments that i think that the seller is a SD member. good luck with getting the trousers.

Tam