Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Rugby

  1. #1

    Smile Rugby

    Anyone heading to Murrayfield on Sunday?????????????

    We're taking a coach load of kids down!!!!!!!!

    So no Rose Street but I'm sure a few nippy sweaties will be had through the day

    No matter the score, it'll be a good day, sold out, great atmosphere

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by bambislayer View Post
    Anyone heading to Murrayfield on Sunday?????????????

    We're taking a coach load of kids down!!!!!!!!

    So no Rose Street but I'm sure a few nippy sweaties will be had through the day

    No matter the score, it'll be a good day, sold out, great atmosphere

    really "sold out" or "SRU sold out"?

    I would putm on seats if not blocks being empty and ticket easily available outside before the game

    at present the SRU couldn't fill a brother with a free bar!

  3. #3
    Having recently hung up my boots in exchange for stalking its best if I stay away or else I just get the urge to play again. My knees wouldn't like that.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by bewsher500 View Post
    really "sold out" or "SRU sold out"?

    I would putm on seats if not blocks being empty and ticket easily available outside before the game

    at present the SRU couldn't fill a brother with a free bar!

    Yes SRU sold out!

    i see by yout tone that you may have had dealings with SRU!

    DON'T GET ME STARTED

    SRU are horrendous, I've dealt with some pretty incompetent folk in my life but SRU take the biscuit!

    Youth development in the North stops at Stirling!!!!

    Although to be fair some of the development staff in the North are great but receive very little support from Edinburgh


    I know I'll stop now

  5. #5
    Yes, travelling down tonight and taking my 5 year old to his first big game. Really looking forward to it!

  6. #6
    You'll be needing a drink afterwards to drown your sorrows boys, but I hope they make it into a good game anyway .

  7. #7
    Haven't decided who I'm supporting yet - being a Sassenach living north of the border, but then I do have an 8 week old little girl who was born in Aberdeen so.......

  8. #8
    you have a duty as a resident in the Northern Hemisphere to support the All Blacks opposition!
    Last edited by bewsher500; 09-11-2012 at 14:19.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by snowy View Post
    You'll be needing a drink afterwards to drown your sorrows boys, but I hope they make it into a good game anyway .
    Who cares? Hopefully there will be some good rugby and the kids are really excited about seeing the All Blacks, Hakka etc.

    Obviously I want a Scottish win!

    Luckily, like many Scots, I have plenty of NZ connections and my grandmother was a KIWI so I can wear a kilt and silver fern!

  10. #10
    SCOTLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Similar Threads

  1. Rugby WC
    By macberran in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 16-10-2011, 21:09
  2. Gunshop Rugby / .243 Sauer Outback
    By Ben P in forum Rifles & Calibres
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 21:35
  3. Gunshop rugby
    By ksb in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 20:41
  4. rugby match
    By derek.snr in forum Events and Meetings
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 19:37
  5. Rugby
    By morena in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 23-11-2009, 12:47

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •