Ramshot powder

nuttyspaniel

Ok Im just of the phone to Kranks as I was hoping they could tell me of a Scottish supplier of Ramshot. Theres none here yet but as always we could order through local RFD's, or they will post!!! Ok it costs £25 but thats for up to 20 kilos. So using Saddlers thoughts on the Vit bulk buy, Im going to throw it out to you and ask if you would be interested in doing a bulk buy for Ramshot!!!! I based in Central Scotland very central to the M8, M9 and M80 so quite easy to distribute it if this goes ahead. What do you think is there anybody who would fancy this??

nutty

Hiya NS,
i would of been up for some but still a bit of a hike to pick it up,good luck with it,,you shoiuld get a few replies,my usual H322 is about 40 odd quid a lb now,,robbing ****'s
Ian

Hiya NS,
i would of been up for some but still a bit of a hike to pick it up,good luck with it,,you shoiuld get a few replies,my usual H322 is about 40 odd quid a lb now,,robbing ****'s
Ian

Pity Ian its not Summer as Im often down at Wooler for the Sea Trout.. Im surprised that no body is interested. But I have another cunning plan just instead..

nutty

Gents Im just of the phone to Tony Green from Russell's gunsmiths in Whitbun and trade member on the SD. Tony will be placing an order with Kranks in the next week or 2 so if anybody requires Ramshot pm me and Ill pass on his new email addy to place an order with him.

nutty

Back