Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sportingagent .com

sportingagent .com

Do any of the members of this forum Know anything about this company ?
    As i have sent them an email inquiring about wild boar hunting and have heard nothing back as of yet !!
    I just thought that when they advetised on this web site i would give them a try but there is not much hope of that if they do not reply to an email ?

Bob

If you sent an email to sproting agent then I think I may know why! Try sporting agent!
    Sorry, other than wise cracks, I am no use.......

I sent the email via there web site

And yes i have a phone but i also have an email address which is
    why i sent them email

These were the guys who were originally offering boar stalking on ebay and it was j.d.m. on this forum who actually did the guiding. JDM went to New Zealand and the ground is now used by Blaser 30.06 but I'm not sure if he has a continuing link with sporting agent.com

If you want to try for boar contact Blaser and cut out the middle man.

Actually Paul, Sporting Agent was owned by a very very good friend of mine, and yes I was using him to sell boar stalking for me.
    He sold sportingagent to Brian, who is a good boke (even though he`s a Yank )
    I know he does spend alot of time abroad, so maybe thats why he`s not quick with the replies.

I Will give him the benefit of the doubt as to if he is in the UK and give it
    another few days.
    The man who runs it according to the website is called Bryan Nelson.
    Has any one here being on any of his hunts ?.

Bob

SPORTINGAGENT.COM

Hello,
    From the note on the site, that people are not receiving emails from myself, I have replied to the e-mails, I am sorry if you have not received them, I'll get on to our internet supplier. Thanks for letting me know.
    We have some new places for Wild boar hunting, Spanish Ibex, Deer Stalking and Chamios etc.

Again I do apologize if you have not received our emails, I will look into this.

Thanks for your time.

Bryan Nelson
    SPORTINGAGENT.COM

Quote Originally Posted by john.d.m
    Actually Paul, Sporting Agent was owned by a very very good friend of mine, and yes I was using him to sell boar stalking for me.
    He sold sportingagent to Brian, who is a good boke (even though he`s a Yank )
    I know he does spend alot of time abroad, so maybe thats why he`s not quick with the replies.
    Hi John, nice to hear from you, how was the roar down there in NZ. I didn't know that sportingagent.com had changed hands, thanks for clearing that up. Does Blaser still have your old ground?

Bryan
    I have sent you another email
    hope to here from you soon

Bob.