Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Not good when this is front page

Not good when this is front page

I know this was posted about the poacher earlier in the week but this can't be good when it's front page and a 2 page spread inside the evening times.

Police vow to snare deer hunters | Evening Times

Get many alligators on the golf courses around Glasgow do you? What is a silica greyhound?

Good report - deserves a Pulitzer prize.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Don,t understand its about illegal hunting, ok it's full of spelling mistakes and the usual rubbish, wonder where he found the alligator , and which dog he used.

& I thought I had trouble with paragraphs & punctuation, reading it as if spoken was rubbish.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Yes it's about illegal hunting but front page headline says "BLITZ ON CITY'S SICK DEERHUNTERS" forgt to put that in sorry dosnt look good for the rest of us.

What a load of crap this is the type of thing the large associations should be getting to grips with.

Taff I would call it poaching, not even coursing or illegal hunting. The writer needs educating as regards terminology.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

The writer needs a bit of proof reading coaching too.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Just curious but would you use a dog fish or perhaps a smouthound on a alligator.8x57 have to agree.

Account Suspended
    OMG...

My 82 year old mum has two ordinary Jack Russells and a collection of ceramic ones... I'm not sure if she has any silica ones though... but she has various animal parts around the house including stags horn handled items, skins (her fur coats) etc etc....

I'm sure the house is also full of electrifiable snaring devices, without license... as in "wire"... Goodbye mum... I'll visit.