Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which Foxpro

Which Foxpro

I know a few lads on here use a foxpro caller. I have the chance to pick up a spitfire wildfire or firestorm but can't decide which one . Anyone any experience of these models?
    Atb Steve

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    i have the spitfire and we have taken 28 charlies in 3 months and i have not been out that much, more than enough tool for the job,and just about the right price too.

ps: please remember the caller units ARE NOT water proof.

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by Klenchblaize View Post
    Pump up the volume!

Attachment 21300

what on earth are they trying to do with this call red fox's from here to the US.

way to load man
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Hi steve

I have the fox pro fury - fully loaded, has been of good use to me, sometimes it turns a mediocre night into a brilliant one.

Wouldnt say they are 100% all the time, sometimes old Charlie wouldn't turn his head for a chicken let alone a call.

Mine has proved itself time and time again, it's a decent bit of kit, I probably use a dozen of the calls regularly and have had to mute the caller to stop the fox chewing on it on several occasions.

204 ruger is the guy to talk to.

Make sure you take the batteries out every time and get the best 2.3k lithium rechargeables and you won't go wrong.

It is a decent bit of kit, just depends on the calls you want on the machine really for choice wise

Atb

Phil

Is the backlit remote essential? Can pick up a new spitfire for 100 pounds if not
    atb Steve

Make sure you have the calls you want, backlight isn't crucial to success, just started using the fox calls now and then, up to now have small rodent calls which has made a difference

i have a wildfire with 200 calls on it prob use 30/35 calls over the year ! but if it a bit slow you can put some thing strange on and you some times get 1 come over to have a look ? doing well on the mateing calls at the min the last 6 we have shoot have come in to them

Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    what on earth are they trying to do with this call red fox's from here to the US.

way to load man
    Spot on Bob, Ive used the prarie blaster which is a similar volume to this one. Just too loud for the UK. if you want to call Coyotes way out in the middle of knowwhere then they have their place.

I went for the Fox-pro Scorpion, the main reson i can keep the caller in my pocket and the remote around my neck=handsfree
    And yet another 7mm-08 user...