Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ouchhhhh

Ouchhhhh

So I have just woken up after a Hernia opp and bugger me its painful.

Not looking forward to being off games for a month

Anyone able to give any advise?

been there, I know exactly the pain you're in...IT HURTS!!! you'll be good to go in a few weeks to a month (max).

advise, DO NOT LAUGH!!! that is the worst in the first few days. Laying down or sitting in the sofa feels good;-)

I remember my brother showing me after his op it looked like he was wearing purple speedos made me laugh and joke though crossed my fingers it didn't happen to me. A speedy recovery to you.

walk as much as possible. did you have keyhole or full on rip open and stsrt stiching from the inside out?

In a month I am going on a Driven Boar hunt, I had better be fine and dandy for that haha.

Quote Originally Posted by longhair View Post
    walk as much as possible. did you have keyhole or full on rip open and stsrt stiching from the inside out?
    Full on Chainsaw job

1) regain consciousness, 2) log on to SD

Love it

Don't overdo it but stay gently active, the abdominals will be sore as hell but will feel much better after 2 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by csl View Post
    1) regain consciousness, 2) log on to SD

Love it

Don't overdo it but stay gently active, the abdominals will be sore as hell but will feel much better after 2 weeks

HAHA.

On tuesday I was running up the Alps chasing Chamois now I cant even get out of bed to take a piss haha.

Don't sneeze ,cough, get constipated or watch The Life Of Brian for at least 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy s View Post
    In a month I am going on a Driven Boar hunt, I had better be fine and dandy for that haha.
    Think positive and you'll be there! Last year I lost a load of bowel after being in hospital for 6 weeks and losing 2 1/2 stone, was out stalking 4 weeks later. Had more surgery 4 months later and was in Croatia shooting boar 6 weeks after that. Amazing what the incentive of a fully paid up shooting trip you have been looking forward to all year can do!