Thread: Jahti Jakt Suit

Jahti Jakt Suit

Heard good things about these suits, before I buy one I wondered if anyone wants to sell theirs? I am 42" Chest, 34" Trousers, 34" leg.

Thanks!

Got one of these suits myself can't fault it.
    I got the package deal includeing thermals etc which I used last night. I seem to remember I got mine from articoutdoors.

Great gear - wear it a lot - no complaints

I have checked out that site, they have good deals it seems. Money is a bit tight so just checking if anyone had a set to sell.

My main complaint it is if you really want to do some work in it go elsewhere and save a bit more. One pair of the trousers fell apart over time in the wash, the other pair just fell apart from field use and the jacket is so think if you ever catch it on a bramble thats it! It might not seem a lot of money but it is when it falls apart so quickly, Both my trousers were done within 2 years and the jacket is good for deer larder work only IMHO!

Quote Originally Posted by stevefranks View Post
    Heard good things about these suits, before I buy one I wondered if anyone wants to sell theirs? I am 42" Chest, 34" Trousers, 34" leg.

Thanks!
    bought mine about 9 years ago when they first came out. Excellent value kit, still going strong. Have heard that the current versions are not as good quality .

Thanks biffo & stalker 308. I am the type of person that spends weeks reading about things before I buy so this makes interesting reading!