Thread: Hello New member here

Hello New member here

Hi,

Thought I would introduce myself, have been reading up on here for a few days.

My name is John, i stay in Aberdeenshire and shoot mostly roe, and a few reds every year.

Up to 15 bucks this year so far and hoping for number 16 this evening.

I use a browning a-bolt medalion, s&b 3-12 x 50 scope, bipod, moderator etc, and shoot my home load 70gr balistic tips for everything from foxes upwards!

Look forward to speaking to some of you.

John

Hello John.

I hope you did reach No 16 tonight?

Welcome to the SD site and we all welcome your input.

Regards

Steve.

Hey John,
    Big welcome from me too.
    Hope to see you on the discussion boards. There are some really interesting folk on here.
    I'm still reading through old posts and learning some new tricks.
    I went to uni in Aberdeen and shot a bit around there so know the area reasonably well.
    Best wishes,
    Craig

Thanks for the welcomes.

Didnt get number 16 tonight, saw him, and 17 and 18, but none provided a good shot.

Where about in the area have you shot craig?

John

welcome to the site jakewebster where about are you mate do a bit round ballater ,tarland etc .

gadget.

hi jake
    good to see another aberdeenshire stalker on the forum
    not far from you im in stoney
    all the best bruxie

aye min

hi jake
    good to see another aberdeenshire stalker on the forum
    not far from you im in stoney
    all the best bruxie

Thanks folks, i do a lot around Oldmeldrum, Inverurie, some in at Kingswells, Fyvie and surrounding and some stags up Donside. Where abouts around Ballater are you gadget?

Just back from a couple days in Edinburgh, so hoping to get out for a few in the next week!

Hi John,

I used to stalk around Oldmeldrum too. Years ago. And also rabbits and roe on a huge farm near Castle Fraser. My aunt and uncle still live in Oldmeldrum. Small world. Nice to meet you.

Craig