Thread: Scope Repaired

Scope Repaired

I recently posted about my swaro z3 having to be sent back for repair. I am happy to say it's been done Next prob is no ammo
    Been on the phone agin to the SGC this moring and have been told the same thing as i was about a mounth ago. "Sorry but were waiting for a shipment" I Was told they would contact me when it comes in, as i was told this last time and still no phone call so i wont hold my breath!
    Can anyone advise me where i can get some privi or sako 25-06 ammo in or around dorset or can anyone recomend anything else?
    Reagrds Luke

Quote Originally Posted by lukejr175 View Post
    Can anyone advise me where i can get some privi or sako 25-06 ammo in or around dorset or can anyone recomend anything else?
    Yep, a 308Win. Then you can get ammo in a filling station in the Outer Hebrides. :-)
    For self catering accommodation on the Isle of Lewis please visit:
    http://www.7south.co.uk/

I found the Winchester 120 gr PEP to be very good. Both my mate and I have shot that and never had a problem. To the point that we wish we hadn't bothered to get all the reloading clobber for that cartridge. Is the Sportsman too far from you? They must have ammo in stock surely.

Chris

You are not alone 175 . GMK also tell us there SHOULD be a shipment of ammo in mid november. Going to try again on monday as we are close to MID. John
    Stalking, Courses, Gear - Moray Outfiiting Website here - Welcome
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms
    See you at the Stalking Fair, Scone & Moy 2017

Get ye some reloading gear..
    Brian.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

its a bit of a trek but my local gun shop (dauntsey guns) has the sako's in dont know how many so you will have to give them a ring dont know how desperste you are tho if its worth the trip think there 27ish a box

The sportsman is about 20 mins up the road from me. They have nothing in stock. I couldnt belive it myself but thats what i was told.
    Locally i have Bartletts country store whent in on saturday, they had 2 boxes of Federal Power Shock 100 grain bt but at nearly 50 per box the head ruled over the heart and they were left on the shelf..........
    Regards Luke

Quote Originally Posted by Chris J View Post
    I found the Winchester 120 gr PEP to be very good. Both my mate and I have shot that and never had a problem. To the point that we wish we hadn't bothered to get all the reloading clobber for that cartridge. Is the Sportsman too far from you? They must have ammo in stock surely.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by sir-lamp-alot View Post
    its a bit of a trek but my local gun shop (dauntsey guns) has the sako's in dont know how many so you will have to give them a ring dont know how desperste you are tho if its worth the trip think there 27ish a box
    That sounds more like it I will give them a bell and see if the will send some down to my local rfd.
    Regards Luke