just fed up.

bobjs

Been laid off my part time job as of today.

:drool:can't wait for this year to be finished.

bob.

Gutting Bob, I know the feeling as I have 3 weeks left at my place, unless I find another job before then. Redundancy is pants at any time of year, but around Christmas seems to make it worse.

Sorry to here you guys are facing this, never a good time but always seems worse at this time of year as everyone seems to be going excessive over Xmas!

i was in the same boat 6 years ago, can't pretend it's easy but you will get through it, with a good work ethic and family.

Hope it turns out well for you both.

BS

Happened to me too.
Went over to Juarez in Mexico 15th Oct to a job that lasted only one day as they had lost the project.
Shiite happens so - "always look on the bright side of life" death is worse.
More stalking time available to me now till things pick up again
Martin

So sorry to hear that Bob.

Its a pretty rough time out there right now and its not your fault. Try to stay positive, keep exercised and keep looking for work.

I've been made redundant twice in my life and know completely how you must feel.

Bless you.

What's meant for you won't go by you - just might take a wee bit longer than you would like.
Hope you and anyone on S.D. looking for a job get lucky sooner rather than later.

Atb

Ed

What's meant for you won't go by you - just might take a wee bit longer than you would like.
Hope you and anyone on S.D. looking for a job get lucky sooner rather than later.

Atb

Ed

cheers Ed,

nout to do but keep trying, second time in 1 year, roll on the 2000 and 13,

bob.

Back