Thread: Calor Gas Heater

Calor Gas Heater

Hi Guys

Anybody in the Lanarkshire/Strathclyde area got a Calor Gas Heater collecting dust.
    Looking for 1 or 2 for our bothy.

Regards

DavieH

Hi Davie ,

Don't have a gas heater but have a gas BBQ with new regulator and a full bottle of gas ......you could get a heat and cook your food at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by varmint223 View Post
    Hi Davie ,

Don't have a gas heater but have a gas BBQ with new regulator and a full bottle of gas ......you could get a heat and cook your food at the same time
    I bud we have one for the summer but thanks anyway.

Davie

Davie,

Check out gumtree, I did and found two heaters for our bothy 50 including 3 bottles Mac Gas, no supplier of macgas up here, so ended up getting two calor gas bottles and then find out the macgas valves are different to calor gas and had to buy new ones, so be careful what you buy.

Bod

[QUOTE=BODACH;471446]Davie,

Check out gumtree, I did and found two heaters for our bothy 50 including 3 bottles Mac Gas, no supplier of macgas up here, so ended up getting two calor gas bottles and then find out the macgas valves are different to calor gas and had to buy new ones, so be careful what you buy.

Bod[/QUOTE

Yes been looking every day had 2 sorted for last weekend,sat waiting at meeting point for ages then get a call to say they were sold.
    No bother will keep on looking or will just have to buy new.

Regards

DavieH

Quote Originally Posted by BODACH View Post
    Davie,

Bod
    are you sure?? I thought williamsons on walker road were down as a agent?

I have one in the garage. If you don't get sorted I shall be travelling to the highlands first time week Jan. Could you meet up on the way through.

So did I but got no joy, so had to get calor gas bottles and change the valves.

At least it will be warmer in the bothy now before it was warmer outside!

Bod.