Thread: .243 Experience required in North Yorkshire

.243 Experience required in North Yorkshire

Hi everyone. I have asked for a .243 adding to my ticket and the licencing officer said it would be better and speed up this request if I had experience with one. Sadly I have not, so I am asking if anyone would be kind enough to give me some experience with their .243. Willing to pay for the ammo and bring a hot flask!! If anyone can help me with this request please PM me. I would be so greatfull , Cheers - Rich

Hi there I can offer you 243 experience , but I'm in Huddersfield West Yorkshire , have own farmland and also member of long range rifle club , but as said its West Yorkshire .

I have asked for a .243 adding to my ticket and the licencing officer said it would be better and speed up this request if I had experience with one. Sadly I have not

If you have good reason, whether or not your " licencing officer " may think it better or will have you believe it will speed up this request, why do you have to jump through hoops to have your variation granted when you are not required to?

Hi Rich

As i said to you today, plenty of ground up here for you to get experience on, if you are stuck the offer is still there!

D

Quote Originally Posted by diverdave View Post
    Hi Rich

As i said to you today, plenty of ground up here for you to get experience on, if you are stuck the offer is still there!

D
    Now then Dave. Dont worry I will be up to you in the new year , wish I had not cancelled this week!!! However I need the experience asap to help me get this added

Quote Originally Posted by HotDogsForTea View Post
    I have asked for a .243 adding to my ticket and the licencing officer said it would be better and speed up this request if I had experience with one. Sadly I have not

If you have good reason, whether or not your " licencing officer " may think it better or will have you believe it will speed up this request, why do you have to jump through hoops to have your variation granted when you are not required to?
    Dont think its jumping through hoops, if it gives me a better chance then thats what I will do

whereabouts are you in N Yorks? pm me if you prefer