Thread: hare coursers

hare coursers

i heard today of an incident at Hitcham near Ipswich Suffolk where a man and his wife challenged some coursers i believe at the weekend, the coursers then drove at the man who injured his back and cut his hand,they then drove at the woman who was able to get out of the way,then they rammed the couples car causing a lot of damage before escaping.It is believed a blue subaru estate car was involved
    Give instruction to a wise man and he will be yet wiser

That's a bit close to me! I have heard it happened last year with another local farmer as well - just drove straight at him, if he hadn't of jumped out of the way they would have gone right over him.

Blue Subaru estate.....surprise surprise!

Quote Originally Posted by re'M'ington View Post
    Blue Subaru estate.....surprise surprise!
    Probably knicked, these people (if you can call them that) are total scum, used to regularly have run ins with them when l was a keeper, they dont give a toss about anything l once found 3 greyhounds run over along the same bit of road because they left the dogs when the boys in blue turned up.

Quote Originally Posted by PointBlank View Post
    That's a bit close to me! I have heard it happened last year with another local farmer as well - just drove straight at him, if he hadn't of jumped out of the way they would have gone right over him.
    Close to me too!! Better check it wasn't one of my farmers!

people like that give lurcher owners a bad name!

i used to have a lot of problems on the east coast of scotland, caught a few red handed and had sucsesful court cases then the b####### came back and broke into me house did a lot of damage nicked a lot of stuff and nicked one of my dogs!
    so one thing for shaw i really dont like them!

Not that I would defend anything like this (and i do not), but I never beleive anything the press have to say, and I imagine they were simply poachers as opposed to Hare coursers,
    I appreciate that they are both now illegal activities, but I still see them as very different things.

Still, there were lurchers involved so I imaging the usual suspects will be along shortly to rant as per usual