Thread: DSC1 arrived today

DSC1 arrived today

My DSC 1 certificate arrived today, in just over two weeks from taking the tests. I spent a great weekend up at Greenlee and enjoyed the entire experience. Thanks to Jon and Andrea for the training and good food and to the other guys on the course that weekend for the good crack.

Well done Steve...nice feeling aint it.

Thanks all, yeah great feeling. I don't have an FAC yet as I wanted to do DSC1 and get back on a club range again before submitting my application. Really looking forward to getting out in the field now.

congratulations on getting your dsc1, did you find a club in northumberland you could get some practise in on?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve7046 View Post
    My DSC 1 certificate arrived today, in just over two weeks from taking the tests. I spent a great weekend up at Greenlee and enjoyed the entire experience. Thanks to Jon and Andrea for the training and good food and to the other guys on the course that weekend for the good crack.
    Well done Steve7046 and thank you for the kind comments It's the people on the courses that make them so enjoyable, it was a great weekend.

Best regards.

Jon.

For guided Roe deer stalking,. BASC accredited trainer for DSC1 and 2. BASC accredited training centre with courses held regularly.
    www.greenleedeer.co.uk

Cant wait to do mine