Thread: Tennessee toothpick Bowie knife and Linder hunting blade .

Tennessee toothpick Bowie knife and Linder hunting blade .

For sale , a big "Tennessee toothpick" Bowie knife in stainless steel with an antler handle . Comes with leather sheath , sheaths in great condition , as is the knife , it has got a couple of blemishes on it , but nothing that won't polish out . Not very practical at all but if knives are your thing it's a bit different , the blade is just over a foot long and is about 6mm thick so it's pretty heavy duty ! I'm open to offers or swaps on this one . Send me a pm

the other item is an old Linder rostfrei hunting knife , in poor condition , the blades okay physically but it's not been at all looked after , there's dings in the handles and the ferrules are scratched . See the picture . It's a good size at 8 inches long with a 3 1/2 inch blade . It's great steel so if there are any knife restorers or makers out there then send me a pm .

Cheers all
    acm

forgot to say , Tennessee toothpick is etched into the blade on the Bowie .

Yes please PM sent regarding Linder knife pending satisfactory price.

I have a Tennessee toothpick, it was my fathers hunting knife, as you say not very practical but great a a collector piece, good luck with your purchase!

cheers
    SS

Quote Originally Posted by Acm View Post
    For sale , a big "Tennessee toothpick" Bowie knife in stainless steel with an antler handle . Comes with leather sheath , sheaths in great condition , as is the knife , it has got a couple of blemishes on it , but nothing that won't polish out . Not very practical at all but if knives are your thing it's a bit different , the blade is just over a foot long and is about 6mm thick so it's pretty heavy duty ! I'm open to offers or swaps on this one . Send me a pm

the other item is an old Linder rostfrei hunting knife , in poor condition , the blades okay physically but it's not been at all looked after , there's dings in the handles and the ferrules are scratched . See the picture . It's a good size at 8 inches long with a 3 1/2 inch blade . It's great steel so if there are any knife restorers or makers out there then send me a pm .

Cheers all
    acm

forgot to say , Tennessee toothpick is etched into the blade on the Bowie .

Payment sent.

Linder sold to Olaf , toothpick 30 quid posted .