Thread: PCC's

PCC's

Which candidate for Cheshire is firearms friendly?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

in a long answer.... no idea. I have had a look on the websites of those that where deemed to be shooting friendly (sourced from a post on this forum) and you know what? complete BS.
    Big bloke... but outta shape

Not even going to bother if they cant send decent details they can sod off all of them.
    AT THE AGE OF 50 I DECIDED I WAS GOING TO GROW OLD F***ING DISGRACEFULLY

Same here, my first thoughts are sod the lot of them, except the posh ex-politicians have been on the gravy train for long enough in my opinion, so in West Mercia I'm voting for the ex-copper come Local Unsung Hero, just to put the cat amongst the pigeons.

However, it is a complete waste of time and money, there was nothing wrong with the system as it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Wireless View Post

However, it is a complete waste of time and money, there was nothing wrong with the system as it was.
    I agree but I shall be voting nevertheless having seen the glowing support that the local Labour candidate is apparently receiving from LUSH and the Hunt Saboteurs Association. If you do not vote somebody hostile to our sport might be elected, apathy has resulted in bans on Hunting, Pistols, Semi- Auto rifles and restrictions on lead shot, do we really need to make a democratic gift to the antis?
    atb Tim

Held one of our candidates to account because he didn't answer the BASC questions. Told him he would definitely lose my vote. He emailed me to say he was in favour of the private ownership of firearms and when I checked he had ticked both boxes. I voted for him this morning.