Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Here we go again!!!!!!

Here we go again!!!!!!

Oh deer!

I don't know your thoughts bud but for me, I am against clearing vast tracts of open hill ground of all deer, all this money for setting areas aside to regen naturally, it's flawed.., post ice age we have always had grazing to some extent, yes we shot all the deers natural predators but I feel regens can be managed acceptably without shooting out the entire hefted deer population and without hideous 8-10 mile ring fencing?!

lol Glen Feshie cull was 2004 nearly ten years ago!! their still banging on about that.

Quote Originally Posted by ELRIG View Post
    lol Glen Feshie cull was 2004 nearly ten years ago!! their still banging on about that.
    And they will be for another 10 atleast!!

What amazes me is that it would appear that the SGA has taken the word of a hill-walker, and yet the estate has denied the accusation. I can’t imagine that using a helicopter to round up deer is exactly covert and would be reasonably easy to prove or disprove.

What diligence has the SGA carried out to corroborate the story? Have they thought about the wider implications of yet another story that appears to divide the shooting community without finding out the facts first?

Good to see the News Of The World Team have managed to find work writing statements for the Sga.

Quote Originally Posted by Virbius View Post
    What amazes me is that it would appear that the SGA has taken the word of a hill-walker, and yet the estate has denied the accusation. I can’t imagine that using a helicopter to round up deer is exactly covert and would be reasonably easy to prove or disprove.

What diligence has the SGA carried out to corroborate the story? Have they thought about the wider implications of yet another story that appears to divide the shooting community without finding out the facts first?

Indeed. A poor decision from SGA for sure.

We once had a hill walker who claimed he had been shot at out on our estate! The police duly investigated and of course it was complete nonsense. Things are not always what they seem.

They only used the helicopter for extraction.
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

If it's not backed up with solid evidence in the form of pictures and video then the hill walkers statement should not be considered openly like it has been. It could just have been an anti with an agenda and although using helicopters to drop off contractors is not unreasoanble you obviously have to be careful of their role when using them.

Do you think it was the same walker who saw prince harry shoot those harriers...

That is a large number of shots suggested. Are they not filming that brad pitt war movie up that way