What would you buy ?

auquhollie

I am looking to invest into a new venture. Designing certain products for re-sale. Now with the wife into horses and seeing the gadgets they buy I have a good idea what I’m going to start with. I would also like to look into shooting products as well.

Does anyone have any ideas for what can be made and would sell well in the Uk ?? Any ideas welcomed.

ATB
Ads

Hi Ads,

A 1 man emergency canopy,

A folding easy to clean semi ridged boot /carcass liner, fully washable and easy to clean, made to fit each veh in question,

A 1 man/2 man wrap around for both single and double hi seats for the winter months.

rear of veh canopy for the bad weather days to get under a little cover when jumping in the veh is both very dirty/muddy and just not that quick.

a carcass sledge for the hill, again fully washable but strong enough to allow you to drag the carcass back without snagging.

i have loads of ideas Ads,

bob.(scotland rifles)

Rifle cases that don't look even vaguely like rifle cases for urban shooters who use public transport. Which may admittely be a niche market. Maybe just me.

+1 - What anchoring points do all cars have that this can be used on?... Would guess something that can screw onto the spare tyre and be locked in or something!

What about a device that secures your rifle case to the seatbelt buckle, maybe with a lockable cover that stops you from pressing the release button ??

What about a device that secures your rifle case to the seatbelt buckle, maybe with a lockable cover that stops you from pressing the release button ??

Can't see my FLO being that happy about me having it on the back seat - unless it was disguised as a seat cover?

But yeah locking into the seatbelts is a good idea!

Something that stops your rifle sliding off your shoulder or swinging back when your lift your arm to look through your binos. Double strap isn't so good if your wearing a roe sack. Need to be able to get the rifle off your shoulder quickly as well.

What are you thinking here ?, maybe like a belt loop attachment that clips around the hand grip of the rifle to hold it in place ??
Something that stops your rifle sliding off your shoulder or swinging back when your lift your arm to look through your binos. Double strap isn't so good if your wearing a roe sack. Need to be able to get the rifle off your shoulder quickly as well.

Back