Thread: New member

Hi everyone, just joined.
    Currently a member of Tidworth Rifle & Pistol Shooting Club, I have joined here to increase my visability of like minded individuals / dealers etc, to gain some hints and tips in the sport. Plus ofcourse I am currently looking to purchase a new gun, so thought I would pick some brains and who knows, maybe some one on here will be looking to sell something that I intimately want to own!

Welcome along.

Quite a lot of good stuff on here, lots to learn from. Im not a million miles away, spend a bit of time out stockbridge way.

Theres a few members from the area on here, Jelen are based at chilbilton he's just started to sell guns and kit infact he's got a few in the classified section now.

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Quote Originally Posted by White Hart View Post
    Welcome along.

Quite a lot of good stuff on here, lots to learn from. Im not a million miles away, spend a bit of time out stockbridge way.

Theres a few members from the area on here, Jelen are based at chilbilton he's just started to sell guns and kit infact he's got a few in the classified section now.
    Thats good to know, Work is a little hectic at present, but hope to get out and about soon. Will look Jellen up too when im back in the UK