Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Banned and suspended users

Banned and suspended users

Looking through some of the older threads on the site I keep seeing posts by banned or suspended members, and I was curious as to why there seem to be so many (or maybe I've just been reading the wrong threads..)?

Without getting too specific, what kind of infractions have been the problem if I'm allowed to ask? Not that I'm planning a spamming campaign or anything like that, but more to know what kind of things I should avoid doing/posting.

Cheers
    T_T

Please read the site rules and that will give you an idea of what we do not want on the site. We moderate the site strongly and have a zero tolerence towards trolls, spammers, trouble makers and those that are abusive towards other members.

Thats why we have a strong growing site.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    Please read the site rules and that will give you an idea of what we do not want on the site. We moderate the site strongly and have a zero tolerence towards trolls, spammers, trouble makers and those that are abusive towards other members.

Its a great site I have read loads of interesting bits on here keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by shrek1 View Post
    Its a great site I have read loads of interesting bits on here keep up the good work
    Thank you. Good to hear we have support and that you are getting a lot of enjoyment out of the site.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post

I quite agree, and I am very happy with the site and the way it's run. I was just curious as to what the banned members had done, as I presume that most of their offending posts have been removed.

Quote Originally Posted by shrek1 View Post
    +1
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

We moderate the site strongly and have a zero tolerence towards trolls, spammers, trouble makers and those that are abusive towards other members.

why did you ban Robbobsam then??? There's no rules against bullsh*ters. Bring him back. He made me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by HotDogsForTea View Post
    We moderate the site strongly and have a zero tolerence towards trolls, spammers, trouble makers and those that are abusive towards other members.

why did you ban Robbobsam then??? There's no rules against bullsh*ters. Bring him back. He made me laugh.

I have no idea why he was banned, and who banned him. But if he was banned there is a good reason behind it.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

I do, and there was a very good reason as HotDogs well knows.

Quote Originally Posted by csl View Post
    I do, and there was a very good reason as HotDogs well knows.