Banned and suspended users

Tartan_Terrier

Looking through some of the older threads on the site I keep seeing posts by banned or suspended members, and I was curious as to why there seem to be so many (or maybe I've just been reading the wrong threads..)?

Without getting too specific, what kind of infractions have been the problem if I'm allowed to ask? Not that I'm planning a spamming campaign or anything like that;), but more to know what kind of things I should avoid doing/posting.

Cheers
T_T

Please read the site rules and that will give you an idea of what we do not want on the site. We moderate the site strongly and have a zero tolerence towards trolls, spammers, trouble makers and those that are abusive towards other members.

Thats why we have a strong growing site.

Please read the site rules and that will give you an idea of what we do not want on the site. We moderate the site strongly and have a zero tolerence towards trolls, spammers, trouble makers and those that are abusive towards other members.

Its a great site I have read loads of interesting bits on here keep up the good work :D

I quite agree, and I am very happy with the site and the way it's run. I was just curious as to what the banned members had done, as I presume that most of their offending posts have been removed.

We moderate the site strongly and have a zero tolerence towards trolls, spammers, trouble makers and those that are abusive towards other members.

why did you ban Robbobsam then??? There's no rules against bullsh*ters. Bring him back. He made me laugh.:stir:

We moderate the site strongly and have a zero tolerence towards trolls, spammers, trouble makers and those that are abusive towards other members.

why did you ban Robbobsam then??? There's no rules against bullsh*ters. Bring him back. He made me laugh.:stir:

I have no idea why he was banned, and who banned him. But if he was banned there is a good reason behind it.

This is about the best site on the net here in the UK,

I have even had people try to help me find employment after suffering my second lay off in about 1 year.others (even a call from a member today asking if i want to do a few doe's to ease the pain of what just happened,) have called in for a cup of tea and a chat and some come around for me to fix things they have broken or just don't know how to do it,

Apart from all that i find the site informative,objective and friendly with members keen to keep the sport in the right place all of the time.

bob.

Back