Thread: Tikka M595 Hunter 7mm08

Tikka M595 Hunter 7mm08

Tikka M595 Hunter 7mm08 Remington. Blued action and barrel with an oiled finish walnut stock which has chequering still sharp enough to hurt . It is in excellent condition, the chap I bought it off had it from new and put no more than 20 shots through it. My shot count is around 50, Id have to check my records to give you an exact number, all moderate reloads with 140 grain SGK pushed along at 2700 fps by Varget. There are a couple of very minor marks on the stock, nothing noticeable though, other than that it is like new and as standard, ie 22 barrel un-cut.

Awesome rifle in an excellent cal, I'm gutted to have to sell it but I'm jumping ship and emigrating.

550 for the rifle and mounts.

Billy no guns.

A beautiful bargain. Good luck with the move, must admit, I would be solely tempted to take it with me if I were you! If not, good luck with the sale, I think someone will be very happy...a nearly new rifle with the quality of a top end Sako at a third of the price!

Rest assured I looked into taking it but it is too much of a drama, and I have enough on my plate at the minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Oly View Post
    A beautiful bargain. Good luck with the move, must admit, I would be solely tempted to take it with me if I were you! If not, good luck with the sale, I think someone will be very happy...a nearly new rifle with the quality of a top end Sako at a third of the price!
    Billy no guns.

I have fired this rifle and can confirm it is a shooter; comfortably sub inch at 100m with my first group!

Barrax i was about to put in a variation for exactly this!

Quote Originally Posted by devilishdave View Post
    I have fired this rifle and can confirm it is a shooter; comfortably sub inch at 100m with my first group!
    Come on Dave you know you want it

Quote Originally Posted by jungaljohn View Post
    Barrax i was about to put in a variation for exactly this!
    Is this an expression of interest JJ ?
    Billy no guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Treacle Trackpad View Post
    Is this an expression of interest JJ ?
    It should be, I've got the same in stainless laminate and it a really superb bit of kit!
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!
    Another 7mm08 shooter!