Thread: Peli 1300 Case

Peli 1300 Case

One Peli case 1300 in Orange colour, Used condition and in excellent working order. Make good travel/storage box for essentials.

Bargain 25.

http://www.wexphotographic.com/buy-p...fxdltaodlzqacq

Does this inc P&P or is it collection only?

Regards,

Edit: Can i have 1st refusal depending on the P&P
    Last edited by Southdowns_stalking; 16-11-2012 at 07:57.
    "Good advice is always certain to be ignored, but that's no reason not to give it." Agatha Christie

Quote Originally Posted by Southdowns_stalking View Post
    Does this inc P&P or is it collection only?Regards,
    Edit: Can i have 1st refusal depending on the P&P
    This sale is nothing to do withy me but as a tip for postage, I can recommend this company.
    http://www.collectplus.co.uk/faqs
    It will cost you all of 4.99 and although it says delivery 3-5 working days, I have had things delivered the next day more than once.

Sold to Southdowns I`ll contact you regarding the sale.

Many thanks for the heads up on this service, is a good price, will have a look.

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    This sale is nothing to do withy me but as a tip for postage, I can recommend this company.
    http://www.collectplus.co.uk/faqs
    It will cost you all of 4.99 and although it says delivery 3-5 working days, I have had things delivered the next day more than once.
    "Good advice is always certain to be ignored, but that's no reason not to give it." Agatha Christie

Item posted to Southdownsboy on the 19/11/12 and i`m still waiting for payment off the liar....

He posted in the other thread you started, that seems to have now been deleted that he was going away over new year I think.

I sold him some bits and got a bank transfer next day then I posted goods just saying I got paid ok, just noticed you posted it in November

He`s supposedly posted a cheque which never arrived. He reconed it was due to the Christmas post??
    The last correspondence i had with the liar he said he`d send another recorded delivery??
    Apparantly he`s gone away for new year but he keeps posting on the forum welcoming new user`s instead of paying his debt`s..

He hasn't been online since 22nd December which is when he posted in the thread I removed. He hasn't posted any welcomes or anything since then, so as far as I can see that fits in with being away over New Year...