Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Rats

  1. #1

    Rats

    Is there anyone on here or dose anyone no anyone that dose rats with terriers in the south lanarkshire area.i was asked the other day if i new anyone i dont.Can anyone help or pass on a number.

    ATB
    cheers kev.
    History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.

  2. #2
    You could put that add on hunting life there is a few lads on there from your area

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by mark@mbb View Post
    You could put that add on hunting life there is a few lads on there from your area
    cheers mate il give that a try.

    ATB

    cheers kev.
    History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.

  4. #4
    Does it have to be with Terrier's.......why not air rifle ???.........where abouts in S.Lanarkshire ?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by varmint223 View Post
    Does it have to be with Terrier's.......why not air rifle ???.........where abouts in S.Lanarkshire ?
    Thats what he asked for.He has tryed shooting them an cant get in top of them.

    its in the kirkmuirhill area.

    ATB

    cheers kev.
    History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by kev.rem700 View Post
    Thats what he asked for.He has tryed shooting them an cant get in top of them.

    its in the kirkmuirhill area.

    ATB

    .cheers kev.
    If he's happy for help from someone else with an air rifle I stay in Carluke and would like to help

    Atb

    Ed

  7. #7
    lot of rats about this year , wet years = muchus ratus
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyEddie View Post
    If he's happy for help from someone else with an air rifle I stay in Carluke and would like to help

    Atb

    Ed
    I speak to him an see what he thinks.il pm you if he wants your help.


    Atb cheers

    kev.
    History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.

Similar Threads

  1. Fishing Pit Rats...
    By TokaS in forum Other Shooting & Keepering
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 15-11-2011, 17:04
  2. At last a few rats....
    By TokaS in forum Articles & Write Ups
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-03-2011, 21:55
  3. Rats - Getting rid of them
    By pheasant sniper 1 in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 09:17

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •