Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: not so new to forum

not so new to forum

Hi

been on the forum for a while and never properly introduced myself. As there is another P Evans (who also posts using his real name) I thought it might be an idea to do it now.
    Im a recreational shooter, mainly fox lamping and deer stalking. I shoot in oxfordshire mainly. Munties and roe generally. Im fortunate to have a few bits of permission here and there which produce the occasional deer, i also stalk with another member of the forum who has been a mentor.
    If there are any other Oxford stalkers perhaps we could meet up for a beveragio and chin wag

regards

Pete

Hi Pete Evans (No1)

I work in Oxfordshire and live in Buck's so im close by..

If you fancy a meet up some time let me know..

Richard

hello Pete (the self appointed chairman of the southern counties SD social committee),

lets get the meet organised, perhaps somewhere easy access for all those in hants/berks/wilts/oxon that would like to attend!

Gary

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    Pete

Count me in! I live in Oxfordshire and stalk in West Berkshire.

willie_gunn

cool

perhaps we could meet up one evening, im in wheatley which is close to oxford. am open to suggestions regarding location.
    i have met guys off pigeon watch like this before and although i no longer go on that forum i met a good friend off there.

pete.

cool

perhaps we could meet up one evening, im in wheatley which is close to oxford. am open to suggestions regarding location.
    i have met guys off pigeon watch like this before and although i no longer go on that forum i met a good friend off there.

pete.

cool

pete.

Hi Pete

I would be up for a meet, I live in Farmoor so only 20 mins from you. How about The Trout at Wolvercote as a meeting place?

Chris

Not so new to forum

Hi Pete, Count me in (another Evans) Willie and me are on the A420 side of Oxford as is Chris. Perhaps he could suggest somewhere Botley or Cumnor way.

Re: Not so new to forum

Quote Originally Posted by techman
    Hi Pete, Count me in (another Evans) Willie and me are on the A420 side of Oxford as is Chris. Perhaps he could suggest somewhere Botley or Cumnor way.
    the trout would fit the bill, its quite close to botley. and handy for a34 too