Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 x Fly Rods, Reels and couple of boxes of flies

2 x Fly Rods, Reels and couple of boxes of flies

Free to the right home. A few years ago a very close friend on mine died in a motorcycle accident. Anyway to cut a long story short, his parents have only just got round to letting some of his stuff go. His mums wish is that it goes to a club / fishery / charity etc where it will be put to good use by those who would otherwise not get access to this type of sport. I recently donated his coarse fishing gear to a home for lads with troubled backgrounds etc, however I have been left with the above gear needing a home. If you know of a suitable home / charity, PM me and I will be happy to donate it to them. I am based Derbyshire.

if it's run of the mill stuff I'd try to google kids fishing clubs and donate accordingly. If it's quality gear I'd sell it on ebay and donate the money to a kids charity.

PKL, thanks. Weeman just got back to me, think he may have found a home for it all. Will post update.

Hi everyone I have PM'ed sako hunter and notifyed him due to rules and red tape etc outside gifts are not allowed.

So will not be taking up this kind gesture.

Thanks anyway, its times like this that I aint fond of my job due to to much red tape.

No problem wee man its the thought that counted. The offers till out there, although will follow up Devon Deer Stalkers suggestion too..

Quote Originally Posted by Sako Hunter View Post
    No problem wee man its the thought that counted. The offers till out there, although will follow up Devon Deer Stalkers suggestion too..
    well done sako hunter good show

Tackleberry270

Will give that one a go thanks.

If you dont get sorted try SAFE, stoke angling for everyone. 2 ladies run it for kids from the city.