Thread: Hello from Kent

Hello from Kent

Just a quick introduction.

I am Dutch and have been living in the UK now for 15 years. Was introduced to shooting (pheasants etc) by a friend of mine just 4 years ago and the gamekeeper of that shoot, where I started 4 years ago, introduced me to stalking. What a great 'hobby'!

Got a Sako 85 Grey Laminated series with a very nice Swarovski scope Z6i 2-12x50 for my birhtday this year from my wife.. So that shows that I got all the support from the homefront

I got a lot of info from this forum on the various topics which is very usefull for a newcomer like myself, but I guess, that for the very experienced stalkers, this forum produces quite some benefits too.

I hope that, in time, my contributions to the forum would be usefull aswell, but for now I like to thank the owners of The Stalking Directory and their members for this great website which was and is a very usefull tool to build ones knowledge on this beautiful sport.

Regards,

Marcel

Re: Hello from Kent

Quote Originally Posted by Marcel
    Got a Sako 85 Grey Laminated series with a very nice Swarovski scope Z6i 2-12x50 for my birhtday this year from my wife.. So that shows that I got all the support from the homefront
    That's quite some support! Great stuff, and welcome.

Dave

Hi Marcel,

There's a heap of useful information on the site and some very interesting people.

I'm living between Kent and London, but moving to Kent full-time late in the year.

Will look out for you on the forum.

Best wishes,

Craig

Hello Marcel,

Welcome aboard.

Another man from Kent! You can't live that far from me?

Steve.

Hi guys,

Thanks for the welcome note. I am very close to Knockholt train station. Couple of weeks ago I saw a nice roebuck, walking to the golfcourse opposite. Not sure if you know the area, Steve