Lantra quad course

hi PH
i done mine with this group www.quadsafety.org/ very good . the EASY course is helpful when reqesting to a farmer if you can use your quad on there land as there insurance should state no one can so without traing also it helps when insuring it with the NFU.
HOPE IT HELPS
PAUL O'

PS YOU MAY BE ABLE TO GET IT HALF PRICE FROM THEM I DID AS I HAD THE VIN INFO AND V5 ,MINE WAS USED TWO YEARS OLD

Last edited:
Be aware that I have been informed that there is a "possibility" that FC will not accept Lantra after this year and may demand the NPTC Certificate.
I think legal challenges may be brewing but some pertinent questions to the FC in your area may be worthwhile.
All the best.

Be aware that I have been informed that there is a "possibility" that FC will not accept Lantra after this year and may demand the NPTC Certificate.
I think legal challenges may be brewing but some pertinent questions to the FC in your area may be worthwhile.
All the best.

I have just had the same conversation with the FC, It will have be a NPTC cert, and you will have to have to a cert to say that you have passed a course not just attended, as was required in the past.

Back