Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gwent Firearms FYI

Gwent Firearms FYI

Just a little FYI for all those in Gwent, the manager who signs the tickets is currently off and the replacement only seems to be doing a day or two a week so there is a delay in getting tickets signed and sent back.

Sorry to rain on your parade Tim but I was informed of this a couple of months ago, they have however made other arrangements to cover but service will be more delayed than normal.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Yep I remember you saying Mike but things seemed to be ok at the time 3 weeks and counting on getting my ticket back...

my fac been with them since the 26th of september and havent heard a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ths84 View Post
    Just a little FYI for all those in Gwent, the manager who signs the tickets is currently off and the replacement only seems to be doing a day or two a week so there is a delay in getting tickets signed and sent back.
    Tell me about it still waiting since July LOL

My ticket was varied quite quickly two months ago despite the warnings that it might be delayed, pity I haven't been able to take advantage of the variation until today.

Quote Originally Posted by 8x57 View Post
    My ticket was varied quite quickly two months ago despite the warnings that it might be delayed, pity I haven't been able to take advantage of the variation until today.
    Ooooh what did you buy!

Quote Originally Posted by ths84 View Post
    Ooooh what did you buy!
    Nothing special just another .22 rifle. You can see it at the range on Friday if I can prise it away from the daughter. I've also ordered a new .223 rifle to replace my old Tikka.

well my fac ran out today still heard nothing my mate who put in for a variation 2 months ago got it back the other day told him he filled it in wrong so got to start all over when a quick phone call would have sorted it.

Quote Originally Posted by PAULT View Post
    well my fac ran out today still heard nothing my mate who put in for a variation 2 months ago got it back the other day told him he filled it in wrong so got to start all over when a quick phone call would have sorted it.
    I trust that you have asked for a temporary permit Paul.