Why why why

I'm not very photogenic see.............

IMG_35270001-1.jpg

I don't worry about face pics and first names - anyone who recognises my face is someone who already knows me and therefore knows I shoot.

The danger is from loose lips - we all have family and probably kids in our immediate or extended families; we all have to have strangers in our house such as builders or partners of partners friends; etc, etc.

It's a lottery in my opinion - I live in a nice area on a busy road with nice neighbours, I'm youngish and 6ft, I avoid dickheads and thugs whenever possible... chances are I'll be ok but if not there's nothing more I'm willing to do so no point worrying about it :)

I have a number of hunting/ shooting pics on Facebook, but I am careful over who gets access to my account. As for here, I dont have the same control over who has access, so am not so free to post

It does not really worry me. On here, my work website/facebook page anyone can find my face. What i do not do it post photos where others may/can take offence of what i do., eg my personal facebook page. All my friends know what i do, some come stalking with me, others do not and will not take the time of day to even talk about it. We all have our own opinions and im very happy to keep it that way.

If someone wants to find out who you are and where you live its very easy, a blurred photo will not make any difference to them.

Regards,

SS

Back