Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zeiss HT 8x42 Binos - Like Rocking Horse Sh!T ta get ya hands on !!!

Zeiss HT 8x42 Binos - Like Rocking Horse Sh!T ta get ya hands on !!!

Good evening Folks;

Had the HT Scope a week and i'm sold!! incredible at last light. Useing the faithful owd 8 x 42 Swaro bino's, that bush that as the out line of a Roe on the edge of the tree line, still looks like a Roe, it aint moved You know its not, but even nodding up and down, side to side like a flaming heron to grab a drop more light into the binos, You just cant make it out 100% !!! Pop the rifle on the stick and look thro the new Zeiss HT, its a bush, as clear as daylight is a bush, day light being the operative word. Very impressive!!

Try as i might i cannot get a pair of the HT 8x42 binos from stock, plenty adverts all pre-order only. Thought i had sourced 1 pair at a decent price to recieve a call later, sorry so called sold earlier that day. Wont name names but phoned the famous Gun centre down South, or least one of there 3 shops, After literally having to eventually spell Zeiss out to the young chap on the phone, some 10 minutes later he was attempting to sell me another model, another 10minutes later advised the HT binos are due in August??? "But we are in November ?" Ile just check !! he came back with August 2013, Why advertise em then beats me.

Any trader out there with a New pair at a decent price, I'm ready & very willing to buy.

God only knows how long anyone of us is on this earth, but each precious time i go out to the forest i wish to now savour every minute, if i get 5 or 10 minutes extra, what price could You eventually put on that !!
    Last edited by greenhillstairs; 23-11-2012 at 17:54.

I too am intrested in this binocular and have made a few enquiries, and have been told they are being shipped by road to the uk, and should be here in good numbers in about a fortnights time yeah!! they said that about august as you have mentioned, just keep trying the shops until they get a supply they will get here eventually, from what I have heard they will be worth waiting for............

If the HT Scope right at the death is anything to go by, Ide say Revolutionary mate !!
    Quote Originally Posted by dlz90 View Post
    I too am intrested in this binocular and have made a few enquiries, and have been told they are being shipped by road to the uk, and should be here in good numbers in about a fortnights time yeah!! they said that about august as you have mentioned, just keep trying the shops until they get a supply they will get here eventually, from what I have heard they will be worth waiting for............

If you manage to source a pair before me be sure to let me know your first impressions lad

good luck

Damian

hi greenhillstairs you should try robin at cluny optics he has ht 8x42 binos in stock atb the highlander

Been reading this from the real experts in the bino world the hts sound really good, read posts 595 and 609 from Troubador in birdforum below when he compares the ht alongside the already proven zeiss fls

http://www.birdforum.net/showthread....223810&page=25

Thanks, Ile look him up and give him a shout!
    Quote Originally Posted by the highlander View Post
    hi greenhillstairs you should try robin at cluny optics he has ht 8x42 binos in stock atb the highlander

The August 2013 date isn't correct and I have no idea where he got that from!!
    These are shipping into the uk now. As to when all our dealers have them will depend on when they placed the orders with us and where they are in the queue.

Regards Jon

Any news about future 50mm or 56mm models?

cluny optics web sight says they have ht 8x42 s atb the highlander