Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LED Pocket Torch, Suggestions please?

LED Pocket Torch, Suggestions please?

Compact, quality LED Pocket Torch, Suggestions please?

I think it was the singing stalker of this forum who posted a while back about ordering LED torches from China off ebay. They looked exactly like the ones you can buy here for 100+ but he bought some for not much more than a tenner, if I remember right, and was very pleased with them. I think others also followed his lead with no complaints. Worth running a search to see what you can come up with.

I have a Fenix TK15 and am very pleased with it - small but lots of light on full beam with a run time over an hour and a decent usable low setting that will run for about a week on a battery.
    For self catering accommodation on the Isle of Lewis please visit:
    http://www.7south.co.uk/

Thanks Caorach, ile check it out !
    Quote Originally Posted by caorach View Post
    I think it was the singing stalker of this forum who posted a while back about ordering LED torches from China off ebay. They looked exactly like the ones you can buy here for 100+ but he bought some for not much more than a tenner, if I remember right, and was very pleased with them. I think others also followed his lead with no complaints. Worth running a search to see what you can come up with.

I have a Fenix TK15 and am very pleased with it - small but lots of light on full beam with a run time over an hour and a decent usable low setting that will run for about a week on a battery.

Established Poster Muddy Springer's Avatar
    LED Lenser P7. Bloody brilliant for the size. Fab beam lightweight and proper pocket sized.

got a pack of three from Costco for 12 IIRC

very bright and solid

+1 for Led Lenser, check them out

Very hard to beat Fenix - an LD2 has been with me constantly for some 5 years ( lost count ) - hard, hard use. Works when I need it - and I have frequent serious need. That's why - purely personal call - I'd rather deal with
    Rob Balzan at Photonshop; the official distributor, a nice guy, knows his stuff every which way and stands squarely behind everything he sells.

But then there's always Ebay & Hong Kong....
    Stalking, Courses, Gear - Moray Outfiiting Website here - Welcome
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms
    See you at the Stalking Fair, Scone & Moy 2017

Thanks Rotwild have just ordered a green long range one from them,comes in at just under 30 with shipping.Been looking at similar torches here and talking over 100.Am thinking that surely the green light cannot be a lot different from these laser generics in the type of light they throw.green light is green light,maybe wrong but willing to take a punt on it and see at that price

Quote Originally Posted by mickjgardner View Post
    Thanks Rotwild have just ordered a green long range one from them,comes in at just under 30 with shipping.Been looking at similar torches here and talking over 100.Am thinking that surely the green light cannot be a lot different from these laser generics in the type of light they throw.green light is green light,maybe wrong but willing to take a punt on it and see at that price
    There excellent lamps, i have the green and red i use mounted on the scope and a white one for spotting,
    And yet another 7mm-08 user...