Thread: outdoor edge zip blade plus outdoor edge pak saw

outdoor edge zip blade plus outdoor edge pak saw

The amazing tool from the Swingblade is now available as a separate fixed blade knife. Carry along with any hunting knife.
    The Zip Blade is produced using quality materials and craftsmanship to provide years of reliable service. The full tang blade is hand finished shaving-sharp for superior edge retention and performance. Rubberized Kraton handles ensure a secure non-slip grip.
    Includes a nylon belt sheath.
    Plus the outdoor edge pak saw which come with wood blade,steel blade,bone blade easy to break down for storAttachment 21849Attachment 21851age comes with nylon case,ideal to compliment your stalking pack.
    price is 27 delivered
    pm me if your interested

Pleasure to deal with, speedy delivery and some great stuff thanks again. David

Speedy delivery pleasure to deal with.
    www.anglocustomrifle.co.uk
    Anglo deer management and training
    Yet another 7mm 08 user ..................... if Carlsberg made calibers.........................

One set left
    pm me if your interested

Do you have advice as to the best way to clean the Cordura sheath after use? I could not find it on the Outdoor Edge web site. Dishwasher, clothes washing maschine, bowl of hot soapy water, boil in a saucepan, wipe out with a surface sanitising wipe tissue?

The knife worked really well on a couple of Wild Boar. Edge held up perfectly.

Alan

Quote Originally Posted by davidm View Post
    Pleasure to deal with, speedy delivery and some great stuff thanks again. David
    good morning David, I assume you will carrying out you gralloching with the beautiful new tools and a new smug look on that face of yours......now you have achieved your level 2, very well done my friend.

Patrick

Morning Patrick, oh yes this pack completes everything I need for the field, well level 2s in just waiting on basc deer assesment member looking over it (this week am told been asking through email already) and sending out the certificate then it's all signed and sealed, then see what other courses are available. Thank you very much Patrick, can't be far off with your own?

David

Quote Originally Posted by davidm View Post
    Morning Patrick, oh yes this pack completes everything I need for the field, well level 2s in just waiting on basc deer assesment member looking over it (this week am told been asking through email already) and sending out the certificate then it's all signed and sealed, then see what other courses are available. Thank you very much Patrick, can't be far off with your own?

David
    Hello David, Thanks, it is getting there, not quite complete, but well on the road

One set left
    pm me if your interested