Thread: Four Counties Shooting Ground

Four Counties Shooting Ground

Hi All

Any members got to or would like to meet up at the Four Counties Clay Ground Berkshire for social round some time?

I'd be up for that sometime (though can't hit a barn door with a shotgun!), I'm not far away, the only problem is I'm normally working when they are open but should be able to in the first half of January as my work is closed to the public then.

I'm sure we can talk Matt Hooks into coming too, would be nice to have someone there to out shoot

Where are you based?

Oli

I'm up for a cuppa, but you need to be really really good to hit anything up there as it pays out money so the targets tend to be hard. Either that or I am a crap shot. First smart arise gets a load of no6 fired in his general vicinity. Lol
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Yep, would give it a bash. Not many opportunities to fire the shotgun nowadays though.

16th looks good to me.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Singing, Sorry cannot make the 16th. A busy time on our smallholding. I am Beating the Friday and Saturday before and just have to catch up sometime.