Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When do the Scottish police forces merge and how will this affect FLO

When do the Scottish police forces merge and how will this affect FLO

I have always had very good service from L&B, but my certificates are due for renewal next year. How will this be affected???

Merge = April Fools Day

The resulting service will possibly take new inspiration from the date of formation/unification - my recent experience would seem to indicate that they are already practicing for it!!

Had a land check refused as "not safe" to shoot on
    Two other people already have permission on their FACs to shoot on the same land!!
    This has taken since March this year to process & I was only told it had been refused two weeks ago.
    In June another member of staff assured me that all was well & the report had come in from Northern saying that the land was ok!?!?!?!

won't be any changes to local provision unless budget cuts happen which may be a possibility to some regions

Quote Originally Posted by saddler View Post
    Merge = April Fools Day

The resulting service will possibly take new inspiration from the date of formation/unification - my recent experience would seem to indicate that they are already practicing for it!!

Had a land check refused as "not safe" to shoot on
    Two other people already have permission on their FACs to shoot on the same land!!
    This has taken since March this year to process & I was only told it had been refused two weeks ago.
    In June another member of staff assured me that all was well & the report had come in from Northern saying that the land was ok!?!?!?!
    L&B surely not !! at least I hope not, I`ve had nothing but great service from them and would hate that to change

L&B have already changed their policy on "paid days" not being enough, now you have to have land... I know thia as a mate is applying right now and had the FLO found last week.

Anyone who is in Strathclyde can only get better service, everyone else pray that you do not get dragged down to Strathclyde's standards!
    To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.

Account Suspended
    Strathclyde firearms licensing are very good at their job. On the rare occasion they have made any mistakes, in my 36 years dealing with them, they have rectified those mistakes quickly and without fuss. I can't see how you can ask for fairer than that.

Having said the above, I still do miss Ms Lily Gough, she was proper old school, quite stern but had a wicked sense of humour too. I liked her a lot, especially the way she blushed when you called her bluffs...

Quote Originally Posted by Tamus View Post
    Strathclyde firearms licensing are very good at their job. On the rare occasion they have made any mistakes, in my 36 years dealing with them, they have rectified those mistakes quickly and without fuss. I can't see how you can ask for fairer than that.

Having said the above, I still do miss Ms Lily Gough, she was proper old school, quite stern but had a wicked sense of humour too. I liked her a lot, especially the way she blushed when you called her bluffs...
    Agreed . . . . very speedy and have caused me no grief at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamus View Post

I also have no complaints with strathclyde