knives

macfarlane

Help trying to justify a new knife,keep telling my self i need a new one,ive currently got a paul harris bushcrafter,does everything i need a knife to do,also got a buck 110 folder,a bahco mora,a gerber folder,an quite a few others but got my eye on another.help please.stuart

Or you could say you need one for Stalking? Paul makes beautiful knives but they are, as you say, Bushcrafters....

Go for one with a nice bright orange handle, nothing like trying to find a black handled knife in the dark. I do like the Mora fixed blades with plastic sheath, picked one up the other day for £12!

Go for one with a nice bright orange handle, nothing like trying to find a black handled knife in the dark. I do like the Mora fixed blades with plastic sheath, picked one up the other day for £12!

£9.50 from monoch of this site
DJC

There's no help I can offer, apart from sayin check out blade forum .com , there are so many great knives in the custom sales that you will not be able to make your mind up, or you will bankrupt yourself:lol:

Guy Stainthorpe..... A lifetime investment, and a joy forever. Tell him what you want or need, and he will produce it in perfection for you.

lol got one of guys a little necker with a para cord wrapped handle,goes in a little kydex sheath.takes a cracking edge.

Back