Thread: 3 Guns for late Feb/ early March

3 Guns for late Feb/ early March

I wonder if any of you guys can assist me, I have the task of sorting out a stag weekend for myself and two others, we are looking for a morning and an afternoon stalks. We will come the night before and head home the day after so if you have any recommendations for where to stay and any nice places to eat that would be superb.

thanks in advance.

Are your fellow stags novices or experienced stalkers ,are you happy with cull animals high seat stalking Ect Ect bit more info needed please chap .
    Norma

Sorry, fellow stags are both experienced stalkers, we are all happy with high seats but would like to get the groom out for a stalk or two, we are not too interested in any trophies, so cull animals would be fine. All have own rifles and I think open certificates. If there is any more info let me know, only thing is don't really want muntjac on the menu, as we all have them on the ground, so would like something different.

If you fancy a weekend trip to North Scotland I can help, drop us a PM for details

Norfolk,

If you fancy a couple of days in Portugal hunting red deer and boar then it might be an option.

Alternatively some roe and red stalking in Scotland can be arranged.

Pm me for some details and prices

rgds,
    Kiri

Quote Originally Posted by LW_Norfolk View Post
    I wonder if any of you guys can assist me, I have the task of sorting out a stag weekend for myself and two others, we are looking for a morning and an afternoon stalks. We will come the night before and head home the day after so if you have any recommendations for where to stay and any nice places to eat that would be superb.

thanks in advance.
    Come on Come to France with us for boar. It will be the best stag weekend you could wish for. We are going out end of Feb

Mark
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

Am I missing something. Stag stalking in Scotland, feb march????

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo123p View Post
    Am I missing something. Stag stalking in Scotland, feb march????
    Yes you certainly are.
    Stag weekend. You know, the pre marital celebration.

Trophies not necessary, cull beasts are fine. Never heard of a trophy hind?..

Jimbo point missed well and truly, we are in England where you can stalk bucks in feb/ march....