Thread: What prizes competition

What prizes competition

Hi
    What prizes would get you out to a shoot a competition with a hour + drive.
    Full bore shooting 300 and 600 meters and what would you pay to shoot at 300 and 600

Andy
    Last edited by ANDY T; 26-11-2012 at 22:01.

Quote Originally Posted by ANDY T View Post
    Hi
    What prizes would get you out to a shoot competition with a hour + drive.
    Full bore shooting 300 and 600 meters and what would you pay to shoot at 300 and 600

Andy
    could we have that in english please

when are you next thinking of doing it andy? i assume your talking about trying to sort a get together at beckingham ranges? id be interested but i still need to do the thing that enables you to shoot those ranges. in all honesty i would just do it for the crack, wouldnt need any other incentive

Hi
    As there is maintenance to be done on the range over the next few month the dates provisionally booking the range are the 3rd March (400m) 13/14 April (600) 28th April (600m). so if think you or your club would be interested in joining us and other clubs that have said they would be coming back then please contact me. Yes my club is trying to get other clubs and shooters (stalking and target shooters) to join us at this grate range for fun and competitions.
    Is there something on my thread that does not make sense.??
    Andy

that makes perfect sense now

cheers andy, im also at reepham. what do i have to do to be able to shoot at beckingham?

Quote Originally Posted by ANDY T View Post
    Hi
    As there is maintenance to be done on the range over the next few month the dates provisionally booking the range are the 3rd March (400m) 13/14 April (600) 28th April (600m). so if think you or your club would be interested in joining us and other clubs that have said they would be coming back then please contact me. Yes my club is trying to get other clubs and shooters (stalking and target shooters) to join us at this grate range for fun and competitions.
    Is there something on my thread that does not make sense.??
    Andy
    Is your club taking members Andy?

cheers. Matt.

i think reepham always is. i think best bet would be to email them. its a really friendly club and peoplethere are always willing to help if you need it and chat if you want to. i have always been made to feel welcome there.

Hi all clubs and shooters
    My club has just got a licence for shooting at Beckingham MOD ranges in Newark and are looking for other clubs to join us.
    There is 600/400 yard ranges both rangers go up in 100 yard increments so we can shoot at any range upto 600 or 400.
    we meat ones a month the last weekend of each month.

Do you think your members would be interested in joying us and other clubs that are coming along.
    We have the 400 range booked for the 25th of this month cost would be 25 or less the more shooter we get.
    Shooters must have there FAC and there club card and a safe shooters card with them.
    If they don't have a safe shooters card we run a cause at our club for the MOD card. also the club must have insurance.
    If you would like to know now more e-mail me at

andytaylorsenna@supanet.com

Regards
    Andy Taylor
    Reepham shooting center

http://www.reephamshootingcentre.com/