Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gypsies, a good result

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)

Gypsies, a good result

Friend of mine had a good result today.
    2wks ago saw some gypsies in his deer park on an estate. When challenged they fled. Strange thing to do if you are genuinely only looking.
    Today his co-worker was feeding the deer and spotted them again. Quick radio in, gates locked, entrance blocked and police called.
    Although the police couldn't arrest them for deer offences, they did come up with some pretty damning CCTV footage from some other incidences. Strange thing was they were carrying a slingshot and ball bearings, and an empty van!!
    3x gypsies arrested pending further investigations.
    We now await the fallout
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

I can almost hear the gates being lifted and dropped off at the scrappy already
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)
    Quote Originally Posted by limulus View Post
    I can almost hear the gates being lifted and dropped off at the scrappy already
    Hope they bring a digger then because it took one to lift them on and there only 25m from his front door.

Also I hope they can run as well as they talk if he lets his dogs go.
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

my bet is they will make your mates life hell from now on , thats how they think a eye for a eye etc , they will proberley cut fences let deer out, set things on fire etc they just dont give a damm.
    we had problems and the more we got the plod involed the worse they got !!!!!!!!

Slingshot and ball bearings??? Must have been their dog's day off
    .308, because if I want to watch something run away, I'll take my dog for a walk.

good luck your mate could need it

I'm pretty sure more effort from plod would result from a celeb's complaint of being stalked.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

nice to see someone stand up tp the scum for a change instead of letting them get away with it incase they do something.keep calling the feds,report gun shots everytime

Quote Originally Posted by longhair View Post
    nice to see someone stand up tp the scum for a change instead of letting them get away with it incase they do something.keep calling the feds,report gun shots everytime
    Bet they get away with it what offence have they committed in the park? they never seem to get what they deserve,and i think like 223 said you will have to be on guard for a while.

If you have gypsies camping on your land, it is worth noting that now you can have gypsies evicted within 24hrs. I would recommendusing a bailiff to avoid any personal confrontation, the bailiff serves thenotice and they have to move on within 24hrs, if they don't the bailiffs liaisewith the police and removal vehicles and they are forcefully removed, also theycannot reenter immediately.

I have never had them stay and be forcefully removed they always go on the 11th hour, the cost is normally £200. It gives you piece of mind though you would be amazed at the amount of rubbish and human excrement they can leave in that 24hr period, and remember it is 24 hours from when the notice is served.