Thread: Sinclair International - order processing

Sinclair International - order processing

I have just placed a small order for a couple of Forum members and myself. I note a subtle and useful change to the Sinclairs ordering process and quote from an e-Mail I got from them today.

We have the order marked to ship complete, so we will wait on any backorders to arrive before processing. It is set up for International Priority Mail which is the cheapest method we have for shipping for you.

As I placed the order there was an option to have the order shipped in full which I selected. Regards JCS

Quote Originally Posted by jcampbellsmith View Post
    It is set up for International Priority Mail which is the cheapest method we have for shipping for you.
    I thought 1st Class International was the cheapest way to ship goods out of the USA? Maybe they don't use that as the goods will be collected from the depot by USPS - the 1st Class International rate is an over the counter, USPS store option only...

Wonder if Brownells have adopted the same policy (same firm after all) as I'm just about to place an order with them

I think it is the cheapest with tracking/signed for, but anyway it is welcome because their postage was sometimes a bit steep before...

i prefer to pay for the express postage. at least you can keep a proper eye on the order. and its quicker. some dies i orderd when i had my fireball went missing. i waited over a month, in the end they said to me they would send more right away. i told them unless its express postage i will cancel the order.

she posted them express and they where here with in days !
    Last edited by jay 22; 28-11-2012 at 14:29.

Quote Originally Posted by jcampbellsmith View Post
    I have just placed a small order for a couple of Forum members and myself. I note a subtle and useful change to the Sinclairs ordering process and quote from an e-Mail I got from them today.

We have the order marked to ship complete, so we will wait on any backorders to arrive before processing. It is set up for International Priority Mail which is the cheapest method we have for shipping for you.

As I placed the order there was an option to have the order shipped in full which I selected. Regards JCS

Yeah mate I just got a sinclair case trimmer today. Roughly a month since I ordered it online. Chose International priority mail out of three options they gave me [which I thought was the cheapest- and probably is] cost me $45.00 U.S.- which is bloody expensive for us hobbits.
    Good tracking advice throughout though......