Hi Guys,

I am based in West Sussex but will travel to get the help I need as i see it as invaluable...

I want to start reloading when I return home in July as I'm currently away working in Denmark...
The reasons for me wanting to start reload are mainly due to the number of people that seem to be doing it due to the improvements in Accuracy that i hear about especially on this forum, having read 1 book on reloading i really feel it gives you an intriguing insight into another aspect of our sport...

As mentioned above I have read the Hornady Reloading Manual and understand most aspects of reloading however still believe that it would be vital for me to see someone do it in real life so that i can get a visual picture of how the process takes place...
Also then with that taking place can also get to grips with the equipment that I will need, the stuff that is useful in addition and the stuff that is not neccerssary for me etc...

If there is anyone willing to let me watch over them doing some of the reloading process for themselves and to lend some advice then this would be much appreciated...

All the Best,

Alex