Germany: A nation of animal lovers....

I love the idea that non-consensual sex with animals is illegal...how the feck do you prove if the animal was consenting!?

so does it still count if the animal is dead?

Cor,
A fine of up to 25,000 euros (£20,000) is proposed if someone forces an animal to commit "actions alien to the species".
So thats the end of trained tigers and elephants in the German circus ring.
And I was just yesterday admiring my neighbors rhode island reds.
Martin

Gents, I think it's time you both got a room and indulged in consensual or even non consensual activities until issues are sorted and it's off the forum. It's a bit boring now.

Well, f**k a duck!

You'd probably get away with that. It's only "un-natural" sex acts that are to be forbidden... I take it that means; so long as you post your lettters through the letterbox (and don't try slipping them under the door or through the window) you'll be fine. :D

Women mostly, I expect. Bored housewives with big dogs.

If you've seen the behaviour of a excited labrador or retriever dog, it doesn't take much of a leap of imagination to realise it wouldn't be difficult to get their consent!
In fact, I remember someone posting a link on here a year or so back of the attempted "rape" of an innocent granny by a randy golden retriever. The skill with which he manipulated her into the required position made me think that this wasn't his first two-legged partner! (Maybe his owner was a bored housewife!?). The only thing he didn't do was lift her skirt! Had he done so, or had the woman been a willing partner in this act, the outcome would have been just what he was after.

If this took place somewhere other than Germany, I wonder who would be prosecuted, the woman or the dog?

Back