Thread: Blaser R8 with Hardy Gen 3 Moderator

Blaser R8 with Hardy Gen 3 Moderator

When I was looking to purchase my kit I looked on line to see if I can find a photo of the R8 with the Hardy Gen 3 mod just to see what it will look like assembled but no luck. This post and photo is for those who are looking for the same thing and cannot find it. FYI, I tried both Predator 8 and Hardy Gen 3 and at 360 grams Hardy Gen 3 had to be the one for me, have not yet tried the kit to see if the sound reduction is decent or as good as Predator 8 but on paper its meant to be!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo.JPG  

I have the same set up in .270 and noise reduction is excellent IMO. As an example a few weeks back i shot 4 Fallow and a Roe from a highseat over a 15min period, my brother was in another seat within 500m and never heard any of my shot's and it was a still morning with very little wind.

ATB wallace

Great, sound like i won`t be disappointed!

I got a r8 with a hardy mod work great. There is a new hardy out now smaller and even lighter rifle craft have a new shipment in next week

Why do 90% + pictures of Blaser R93's and R8's show the scope almost as far back in the rings as it will go ?

Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet 6 View Post
    Why do 90% + pictures of Blaser R93's and R8's show the scope almost as far back in the rings as it will go ?

Neil.
    Eye relief