Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pike fishing

pike fishing

Basically was seeing if anyone knows where i can take my old chap for some realy good pike fishing , we havent been for years and i thought i would take him for his cristmas present . Was looking at the norfolk broads at some guided fishing . Just seeing if anyone has any good places or is a guide themselvs . cheers

Quote Originally Posted by matt_1029 View Post
    Basically was seeing if anyone knows where i can take my old chap for some realy good pike fishing , we havent been for years and i thought i would take him for his cristmas present . Was looking at the norfolk broads at some guided fishing . Just seeing if anyone has any good places or is a guide themselvs . cheers
    no better than the norfolk broads , google john watson he's the man you want to go with ! what he doesnt know about pike fishing aint worht knowing in my opinion !

Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site:
    http://uksha1 or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest.

There is a place near newark in nottinghamshire that has some great pike in ive had 3 20's in a day including a 27lb 4oz beauty and my mate had one at 29lb i know its not close to you but thought you might like to know.
    Its called smeatons lakes and the pike lake is called binghams.
    It also has zander in it.

Cheers

phil

We've a few good spots up in the North, I'm no expert but could point him in the direction of a few good spots if you were up for a road trip.
    love pike fishing but have a hell of a lot to learn?
    James (8) still has the family record (16lbs) when aged 7!!!!!!!!!!!

don't know of any guides in the north

ANOTHER FOR jOHN GOOGLE HIS NAME OR PYKETECH I THINK IT IS
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

Cant seen to find a phone num for john watson . does anyone have it ?? cheers

Depends what you want, number or good average size.

If it's real numbers with the odd double and outside chance of a 20lber then Loch Ken is THE place to go, plus there's great stalking nearby

Get yourself down to Cirencester mate in the pits,and if you do then PM me and I will give you some info.

Martin

p.s. typical Cerney Pike.......

hire a boat from upton on seven. you wont really find much better pike and zander fishing then around that part of the seven.
    i see in the fishing news a well known pike angler who is allways in the fishing mags. lost a pike the other week. they said would have been in the 30 lb bracket

Quote Originally Posted by jay 22 View Post
    hire a boat from upton on seven. you wont really find much better pike and zander fishing then around that part of the seven.
    i see in the fishing news a well known pike angler who is allways in the fishing mags. lost a pike the other week. they said would have been in the 30 lb bracket
    the one that got away is alwasy the big one, pmsl