Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another milestone

Another milestone

Am away with clients at the moment, but noticed whilst logging in that the SD site has achieved anpther milestone. We now have over 9000 members, not bad seeing as we only had 700 members when we bought the site about 4 years ago

Shot a nice medal Muntjac yesterday and a CWD doe this morning.

Thank you to all our members for making the site succesfull. A Merry christmas and peaceful new year to all of you, and thank you to all those who hunted with me in the past year. I look forward to your company again soon.

Best wishes

Malcolm and Sandra, not forgetting Todd.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

It has been interesting change for me to become a cyber stalker ,I get moaned at for spending too much time on here ,she would moan if I went out too,oh well...... Merry Xmas to you too,atvb Swarovski

Sikamalc

Thanks to You and the other site 'admin' for providing us all with a great facility and service.
    You guys have to put up with a fair amount of bu11**** and hassle at times but the majority of members appreciate your efforts; without which the stalking fraternity would not be able to communicate so easily and provide newbies with such an incredible source of information and wealth of experience.

Merry Xmas and a prosperous and healthy new year to you and yours.

ATVB

CVK

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    Am away with clients at the moment, but noticed whilst logging in that the SD site has achieved anpther milestone. We now have over 9000 members, not bad seeing as we only had 700 members when we bought the site about 4 years ago

Shot a nice medal Muntjac yesterday and a CWD doe this morning.

Thank you to all our members for making the site succesfull. A Merry christmas and peaceful new year to all of you, and thank you to all those who hunted with me in the past year. I look forward to your company again soon.

Best wishes

Malcolm and Sandra, not forgetting Todd.
    Last edited by craigievarkiller; 01-12-2012 at 17:27.

Thats an Exceptional milestone ( not millstone ! ) Malc from 700 to 9000 in 4 years well done to the team.

Rgds, Buck.
    "let him without sin cast the first stone"

I was going to wait another couple of months until we got to 10,000 and the say something

Seasons greetingd to you all, and thank you very much for making the site what it is.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

You can do the 10k announcement John, and I'll do the half million posts!

9000 members
    That's a lot of Xmas cards, I suggest you start writing soon.
    Thanks for stalk sunday

craggy

Quote Originally Posted by craigievarkiller View Post
    Sikamalc

Thanks to You and the other site 'admin' for providing us all with a great facility and service.
    You guys have to put up with a fair amount of bu11**** and hassle at times but the majority of members appreciate your efforts; without which the stalking fraternity would not be able to communicate so easily and provide newbies with such an incredible source of information and wealth of experience.

Merry Xmas and a prosperous and healthy new year to you and yours.

ATVB

CVK
    +1
    .308, because if I want to watch something run away, I'll take my dog for a walk.

Congrats to all the site admin team.. Must be frustrating and time consuming at times picking all the dummy's up

Some fab people make the site always worth a visit and a load more friendships made again this year.

Merry Christmas to you all

Terry
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Well done guys its a really nice place to be here on the SD
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class