Thread: One in One out!

One in One out!

Well, after the recent tearful goings on at our place, I loaded she who sometimes has to be obeyed into the motor , along with Brian & Rosie, the surviving doggie members of the clan!........... & off along the A55 to Jill's doggie rescue emporium,, Brian chose a stunningly clever type of Lurcher guy, whose name is Marvin!,.... a youngster who has fitted in well, straight off, after some bumping of gums from Rosie the eldest Lurcher (14+)!.............. Brian now realises how soft & high on the hog he has been living, absolutely knackered after keeping pace with the new guy!, some re home kids, some re home cats, but our specialty is The LongDog!............ s'pose that makes us some sort'a Gypo?!!!!!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Good on ya Steve if you want him slowing down I will walk him.
    AT THE AGE OF 50 I DECIDED I WAS GOING TO GROW OLD F***ING DISGRACEFULLY

Glad the new member of the clan is fitting in.

Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by sikadog View Post
    Good on ya Steve if you want him slowing down I will walk him.
    Keith, if you could wear roller skates?.......... he'd burn em out in 10 minutes!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Always willing to learn,.... I was told by a few experts on dogs, that they can't see/differentiate between orange/yellow/reds?, I beg to differ!,Brian the Lurcher can tell if the bags are from Sainsbury's, or elsewhere, as they come out the back of the motor, He has been habituated to receiving a few pigs ears on return from shopping trips at the weekend, but only when we have been to the above mentioned, & he won't be scenting anything as it's too far away & across the wind when the bags come out............ Wonder if he's reading the name on the bags?http://www.merlinanimalrescue.co.uk/...01-150x150.jpg

Marvin in his PJ's @ the rescue centre.