Gold Medals

How many golds

• Total voters

6pointer

How many stalkers have shot all six species of deer WILD in the gold categorY if not six what have you culled over the years.

Different species

Last edited:
Sorry being a bit thick here but if you haven't shot golds in all six species but have had quite a few in just 1 or 2 catagories do you just enter those?

Yes mate just one for each species as i have shot a few golds in roe but i only still class it as having done roe deer.

Okay filled in for Sika, Roe and Munty.
My guess is that most 1's and 2's are for Roe and Munty??
6p can you expand your poll to take that into account?
But I have shot all 6x species, both male and female :norty:

Have never taken one myself, they are worth more to my cliants who want torphy heads. Saying that i was close to taking a cracking roe buck at the end of last season as im sure he will start to go back now.

To complicate matters I have shot 7 species of Deer including male and female Moose. [Bulls & Cows.]
1- Gold Roebuck.
1- Gold Chinese Water Deer buck.
2- Gold Sika stags.

HWH.

I've cut and mounted heads for other people that went on to be measured so by comparison I know I have more than a few Roe medal heads but the whole medal thing doesn't really interest me much so I'm probably with Norma on this one. None of mine measured and probably never will. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! But it seems I prefer the ugly ones...

Back